Digital Marketing Executive
GC Business Growth Hub is seeking a confident and proactive Digital Marketing Executive to support the planning and execution of the organisation’s digital marketing strategy. The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders, external partners and clients to design and manage creative digital content and solutions to generate leads for the full range of business support programmes across the Business Growth Hub’s portfolio.
The role will lead on writing and delivering agreed digital content across a range of communications channels, including website, video, supporting marketing campaign, social and digital media channels. Key responsibilities include:
- Working as part of the marketing team to help develop and deliver strategic digital activity
- Managing digital channels, including social media, website, video and email marketing to meet group and stakeholder requirements
- Planning and delivering engaging content for digital marketing channels and wider campaigns, producing informative and engaging copy for multiple audiences across our digital channels
- Ensuring all digital activity achieves expected outputs, and extracting, analysing and interpreting statistical data from digital channels to guide digital development and improve client experience
- Managing a range of procured providers and assisting in development of revenue generation opportunities afforded by digital activity
The successful candidate will be a creative and organised individual, able to demonstrate experience of delivering marketing activities for a public or private company. With a good eye for detail you will also need to work well alone and within your own and a larger team.
- Ability to write high quality platform-suitable content that is engaging, informative and interesting.
- Experience of using content management systems, image and video editing software, email marketing systems, Google Analytics and social media scheduling platforms
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Copywriting skills
- Project management and organisation skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Experience of working in a digital marketing role in the private or public sector
- Can demonstrate experience of website building and/or regular online content development using content management systems
- Experience of developing and delivering effective communications across a number of social media channels
- Experience of using Google Analytics to inform strategic web development
- A good understanding of SEO
- Practical experience of developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Able to deliver tangible results to established KPIs and to use data to inform decision making
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies/contractors, e.g. web agency and design agencies, creatives
- A good understanding of the creative process
Business Growth Hub aims to promote a culture of flexible and agile working. With this in mind, we are happy to discuss suggestions as to how the responsibilities of this role can be met through a flexible approach to hours and or location.
Interviews will be held on wc 23 July 2018
Please refer to the attached Role Profile for a full job description and the skills and qualifications needed.
To apply for this vacancy please click the Apply button below. As part of our application process you will be asked to register with our Careers site, a one off process which will give you access to some great features such as application tracking, interview slot self selection and vacancy e-mail alerts. Once registered you will then have the option of applying via your LinkedIn profile, uploading your CV or completing our online application form. If you're already registered with us you will be asked to login before continuing with your application.
Please note that all correspondence regarding your application will be sent by e-mail so we advise that you check your inbox and Spam folder regularly.